Grilled Quail and Vegetables
- 2 Sliced green and red pepper
- 2 Sliced eggplant
- 2 Sliced zucchini
- 8 Whole quails
- White pepper
- Lemon slices
- 1 Small cup of olive oil
- ½ Small cup vinegar
- ¼ Sliced red pumpkin
- 1 Spoon grinded basil
- 1 Spoon grinded garlic
- 1 Spoon grinded rosemary
- Mix half the garlic, lemon slices, salt, pepper, and vinegar with half the olive oil.
- Soak the quail in the mixture.
- Mix remaining olive oil with salt, pepper, basil, rosemary, and rest of the garlic
- Add the mixture to the vegetables
- Grill the vegetables until ready.
- Add quail and grill until ready.
- Serve with vinaigrette.
Alternately, you can also barbecue the quail and the vegetables.