Quail Vegetable Soup
- 6 Pieces of poached, skinless, boneless quail
- 1 Large cup peas
- 1 Large cup cubed carrots
- 1 Finely diced medium-size onion
- 1 Large cup cubed potatoes
- White pepper
- 1 Spoon butter
- 2 Liter quail broth
- 1 Large cup cubed zucchini
- Heat butter.
- Add onions, and keep until soft.
- Add carrots and stir.
- Add potatoes, stir, and then add peas
- Keep stirring over low heat for ﬁve minutes.
- Add quail broth. When it has boiled for approximately 15 minutes, add zucchini, and let it boil for another 5 minutes
- Add salt and white pepper
- Ready to serve.
Use cooled quail broth while cooking.